Thank you all for your generosity and your support of The Mission Continues during the events held at Joeseppi’s and here at Odd Otter Brewing Company on Tuesday, April 7th. Our Veterans are a valuable resource for our communities, and we are honored and privileged to be able to help support them. So go team! Yay paying it forward!
More science to come! The inaugural Why Adam? Show Science Summit has been a resonating success and has generated an awesome collaborative community throughout the city. A couple of events remain including the “It’s A Wrap!!!” party at Odd Otter on Friday the 11th of April beginning at 6pm. Come on in and get some of the delicious Why Adam? beer that we brewed (it’s a strong, dark Belgian Ale: perfect for thinking about atoms, quarks, and photosynthesis). It’s 9.5% ABV of pure love, and at only $6.50/pint it’s a screaming deal!
We are now open 7 days a week!!! That’s right: Monday – Monday you can get delicious Odd Otter beer from us. Weekdays 2p-2a, Saturday & Sunday 11a-2a.
– Karaoke Tuesdays: 9p-1a, Happy Hour during the singing
– Movie Wednesdays: 8p-whenever, Happy Hour during the movie
– Industry Wednesdays: 25% off to anyone with a valid Foodhandler’s Card
– Theme Thursdays: 25% off to anyone in the chosen costume (togas this week!)
– Happy Hour: Weekdays from open – 6:30pm (15% off all beer INCLUDING growlers!)
We are extending our relationships with other businesses, and we are now (or will soon be) pouring at the following locations:
– The Copper Door, Tacoma
– Rosewood Cafe, Tacoma
– Urban Timber Coffee, Kent and Sumner
– Northwest Beerwerks, Olympia
– Oly Taproom, Olympia
– Maxwell’s, Tacoma
– Cafe Divino, Tacoma
– Social Bar and Grill, Tacoma
Patronize these businesses and let them know that you want more Odd Otter beer!
More coming soon!